Awakening means an act or moment of becoming suddenly aware of something. This can be small awakenings or bigger awakenings.
Do you feel that shift? Are you awakening?
Have you been searching for tools and techniques to nurture your emotional, mental or spiritually different child? It takes the parent shifting and becoming an awaken parent to honor the journey you are on with your child.
As a coach for Soulful and Intuitive parenting I guide you on a heart centered, spiritual journey to strengthen your intuition, and deepen your connection with your child – seeing yourself and your child for the divine beings you are.
I understand the challenges that come with being a mother raising sensitive, intuitive kids in our current world, and understand firsthand how important it is to strengthen the spiritual connection we have with ourselves and our children.
I am passionate about empowering women, the mother, to remember their wholeness through self-love. Giving her space to rise in her own wisdom.
I want to give you the space to learn how to nurture your child’s differences, their gifts. This transformation will allow for our children to feel supported, safe, confident, loved, whole and at peace to be who they are in our world. And through that give them the guidance, encouragement, and understanding that they need to be able to walk their soul path of purpose and shine their light in this world.
This is part of my soul purpose and I would love for you to join me!
This is for you if:
• You believe in the mind, body, spirit connection and feel it is missing or needs to be strengthened within yourself and your relationship with your child.
• You are seeking to nurture and encourage your child’s gifts.
• You understand that change and transformation take time and that you must put effort into making shifts happen.
• You are not looking for a silver bullet, but rather a set of practical tools and techniques which you can easily include in your daily routine.
What you receive/learn:
• Discover a greater understanding and compassion for yourself and your child.
• Support while you open up and embrace your own gifts.
• Increase and trust your intuition. Practice self-awareness.
• Increase your self-confidence around your parenting.
• Discover how to nurture and encourage your child's gifts.
• Learn techniques to help your child feel calm, safe and secure while helping with fears, anxiety, and sleeping difficulties.
• Hold space for you to release other people’s expectations so you can live your own life fully. Show your child that you are empowered.
• Parent with greater ease, peace, and flow.
• Be part of a community of heart-centered women on a similar path who can relate to you and help you shine your light.
• I will hold you in sacred space and be your mentor through this journey.