You have probably heard the term ”high vibe” and “low vibe”. What does that really mean?
The word vibe is a shortened word to express vibration. Your vibration is a fancy way of describing your overall state of being. Everything in the Universe is made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies. Even things that look solid are made up of vibrational energy fields at the quantum level. Including YOU!
We are made up of different energy levels: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. Each of these levels has a vibrational frequency, when combined create your overall vibration of being. All vibrations operate at high or low frequencies.
High vibrations are usually associated with positive qualities and feelings like; love, joy, compassion, forgiveness, peace.
Low vibrations are usually associated with darker qualities and feelings like; anxiety, depression, fear, anger, resentment, hatred.
The higher your vibration, the more in touch you are with your higher self, inner-guidance, soul, or the many other words used to describe your true nature. This also means that the lower your vibration, the more out of balance you are with your higher self, and this leads to more conflict in your life.
It is very important to understand that you are rarely going to be at 100% of either/or of the vibrations in your life.
What kind of vibration do you have?
If you have a low vibration you might feel . . .
- You are emotionally distant.
- You are emotionally reactive.
- You struggle with constant fatigue and lethargy.
- You bottle up feelings such as resentment and jealousy.
- You find it hard to forgive yourself and/or other people.
- You suffer from guilt.
- You continue to make poor choices.
- You don’t really know what you want in life.
- You feel unfulfilled.
- You struggle with mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, OCD and others.
- You complain a lot.
- You have substance abuse issues.
- You self-sabotage.
- You are argumentative.
- Your connections with others constantly bring you pain.
- You make poor choices.
- You focus on the negative.
- You eat unhealthy foods.
- You are needy or demanding of others.
If you have a high vibration you might feel . . .
- You are emotionally balanced.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Smiling and laughing comes easy.
- You are self-disciplined.
- You nurture yourself and others.
- You experience synchronicity.
- You live in the present more than the past or future.
- Your body feels healthy.
- You forgive yourself and others easily.
- You feel as though you have found your life purpose.
- Opportunities and new doors appear in your life.
- Patience comes easily to you.
- You don’t feel the need to argue or compete with others.
- You are open to different types of ideas, beliefs and experiences in life.
- You are highly intuitive.
- Other people easily open up to you.
I felt called to reopen my High Vibe Makeover signature program with all of the chaos and tragedy in the world right NOW!
I want more people to be in the "high vibe" space, but maybe you don't know where to start. Check out my program and see if it is a fit for you!